Friday, January 30, 2015

Winter Walks

I do my best to mix the big walls of text with posts full of photos. I took a stroll around the old neighborhood (Chelsea), and hit a few galleries, before walking crosstown on one of my favorite backstreets, 25th.

Winter Line


Brillo Box

Diana Thater, Science, Fiction


Toward the Hudson

High Line

Jiri Georg Dokoupilupil

Pynchon?



25th











Ave. A

New York: the city that entertains at every corner. 


I feel old skool today. Here is some nineties shit: 

Biggie on Fulton, 1989 (if you haven't seen it yet)--take that Taylor! 


Big and Kim--fuck Faith, Kim has always been the sh*t and when she comes to Brooklyn people trip, parades, everyone out to see the Queen B.

Big and Method Man, which has my one of my all-time favorite quotable: "I spit on your grave and I grab my Charles Dickens, bitch."

Kurupt (from Philadelphia) could really flow, and this is one of his best, especially that second verse!  

I'm not a big fan of Tupac, at all, but I do love this video, and I'm headed to LA sometime in the near future. so, nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment